It was funny.... I bought a 1999 Jeep in January of 1999 - as soon as they came out with the new model. I had it for just over a year and had several problems with it. The salesman I was working with at the time was smart and knew how to make a deal. When I returned in March of 2000 to get a new Jeep (which I got a good deal on since Midpark knew my woes) I just worked thru no particular sales guy.
I meet Marvin when I took delivery. It was just my luck that he was assigned me when I traded in the old Jeep and took delivery of the new one. All he had to do was have the paper work prepared and give me the keys. I wasted an hour when the whole thing should have taken 5 minutes because he was a moron. I complained and got two free oil changes:)
Whenever you fill out anything other than a smiley face on those surveys you are in for a free oil change. I can only hope he got canned. I haven't gone to the dealer but once with my 2000 -- and that was for an oil change. What a difference a year makes.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Help!!9-3 SE or Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo????, TC, Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:00:17
- 9-3 SE or JEEP?, s, Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:35:19
- Another person with both, MPY, Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:50:53
- Re: Help!!9-3 SE or Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo????, Andrew , Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:07:53
- I have had both too..., Pete, Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:52:44
- wow, Dave, Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:29:51
- I own both..., Dave, Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:00:37
- Re: Help!!9-3 SE or Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo????, Scott Paterson , Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:18:18
- Re: Help!!9-3 SE or Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo????, pjoseph, Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:09:10
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!