NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Saab says that if your engine has a sludge problem, it has been driven under severe driving conditions and 5K miles between oil changes is required with a leeway upwards of 2K miles.
So everything might hang on that one missing receipt.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, kerrie, Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:34:09
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, Maria R, Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:58:18
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, Robin Cottrell, Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:32:13
- Does the DIY'er have any leg to stand on?, boonsur, Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:48:27
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, SWEDECAR , Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:40:02
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, Patrick O'Connor, Sat, 14 Apr 2007 19:51:01
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, koby, Sat, 14 Apr 2007 18:09:18
- Re: Sludge - What does Saab require to cover?, jonathan , Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:56:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.