NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Thank you very much Justin for taking the time to explain and add pics. i'm sure that will help other as well.
i'm caught on this one, for now. if i could get the AM reception figured out, id send the unit out to BBA to get the lights fixed.
i wonder if switching to a normal antenna would solve things...there is a hole for the antenna as you know.running wires and buying a power antenna would no doubt be costly and time consuming.
maybe i'll talk to some of the FM stations and see if they are interested in broadcasting the Flames Games.....
Thank you again,
1988 900 TC
2000 Viggen 3dr
Posts in this Thread:
- miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Saabu , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 10:40:55
- Re: Ideas for Audio Issues, Tulsaab , Tue, 27 Feb 2018 08:09:57
- Re: miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Name Left Blank, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:27:03
- Aux input adapter kit + NHL app on your phone, SPG Jr , Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:05:29
- RPM rise, none-yet, Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:02:16
- Sent you a link, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:55:22
- Re: miscellaneous Viggen issues, appreciate your input, Bernie , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 12:29:07
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.