NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board|
Here in Europe this Saab emblem will cost around $17.00 (see for example http://www.skandix.de/en/spare-parts/body/body-parts/trim-parts/emblems/emblem-bonnet-saab/1010831/) Perhaps you can order this genuine Saab part in Germany and ship it to your address in the USA.
Best regards from The Netherlands,
Posts in this Thread:
- 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Rick C., Tue, 10 Apr 2018 21:30:20
- THANK YOU ALL!!! I'll buy a new emblem. (n/m), Rick C., Sat, 14 Apr 2018 17:19:15
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Saabu , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 20:58:06
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, dedec , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:25:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM!, Viggener , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 04:27:511
- Re: 2001 9-3 needs a HOOD EMBLEM! well sorry i will say,IMHO, neil dale , Wed, 11 Apr 2018 02:31:201
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.