As it states in your post, the journal bearing failed. :-O
posted by 216.60.127...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Oil change intervals and warm and fuzzy feeling, J, Fri, 23 May 2008 06:32:35
- Welcome back, Jae. Are you doing your 15K changes on, Noel , Sat, 24 May 2008 05:07:43
- OR, TG, Fri, 23 May 2008 21:29:15
- Not the full solution...., MI-Roger , Fri, 23 May 2008 09:56:36
- Re: Oil change intervals and warm and fuzzy feeling, Ari, Fri, 23 May 2008 06:58:03
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!