posted by 68.200.44...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- JD Powers ranks SAAB #3 in dependability among European, BostonSAABER, Fri, 19 Mar 2010 12:57:43
- It's all GM's fault...n/m, Wayne D, Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:10:04
- Re: JD Powers ranks SAAB #3 in dependability among Euro, Wingnut, Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:24:19
- Re: JD Powers ranks SAAB #3 in dependability among European, steve, Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:58:33
- SAAB a simpler car?, BostonSAABER, Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:36:50
- Low volume does not play into..., NHWayne, Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:36:18
- And your comment on dealers is true for every make n/m, Alex, Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:30:21
- The grass is always greener...., Alex, Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:29:36
- Re: JD Powers ranks SAAB #3 in dependability among European, Viggenator , Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:16:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!