NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Nice post. I wonder if they had it tied down and it broke its tie-down straps. I'm thinking no tie-downs.
posted by 69.131.206...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OT: moving a piano, jeff in MD , Tue, 11 Jan 2011 04:10:07
- I used to move furniture, No Snaab , Wed, 12 Jan 2011 07:32:26
- Do it like these guys did,..., turrbo , Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:52:59
- Needs to be tuned!, Ray L, Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:06:02
- Re: Do it like these guys did,..., TML, Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:49:49
- Re: Do it like these guys did,..., Erik919kt , Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:57:53
- Speaking from experience, Ray L, Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:56:30
- Euphonium?, Clay McNeely , Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:22:03
- Re: OT: moving a piano, Erik919kt , Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:56:08
- Re: OT: moving a piano, steve, Tue, 11 Jan 2011 04:36:17
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.