NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I've been kind of gnawing on this myself (and have posed this question before). As I've posted elsewhere a plug-in hybrid with Saab performance on demand would be of interest and I could justify buying new with the savings in fuel consumption. In my situation I could go for months without buying gas. If gas gets up to $5 a gallon (which I think it will)that would be the final piece of the puzzle. Other possibilities would be a 9-1/2 that has the panache/retro look/high quality/performance of a MiniCooper (but not a rebadge)or GTI that I could buy for $20K give or take. I guess what I'm trying to see is what others on this board think and if there's some kind of consensis. I don't know if Saab pays any attention to what we say here but if we could have some influence it would be good for all.
posted by 208.72.4...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- We have met the enemy..., No Snaab , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:10:42
- Re: We have met the enemy..., TML, Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:35:23
- Beautiful cars, no doubt, john b , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:16:52
- what would be irresistable?, LesH , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:22:45
- Needs, preferences, cash flow, etc., Noel , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:43:48
- I'm not the enemy..., Stan, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:00:12
- Bravo, No Snaab , Mon, 28 Feb 2011 07:13:13
- Re: We have met the enemy..., Tim, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:19:07
- what would it take to put you in this car today?, DE, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:48:36
- The new 9-5 is too big for me..., MI-Roger , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 12:13:27
- I need smth small, fast, safe and quirky: C900 MY'12, Siegfried, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:44:34
- Re: We have met the enemy..., EGD , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 11:26:39
- Re: We have met the enemy..., kkelley, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:41:48
- I'm among the worst... I know..., James, Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:28:08
- Re: We have met the enemy..., SWEDECAR , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:50:37
- Not to stereotype..., B Millar , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:30:23
- New 9-5s all over the place in LA?, ryan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:12:16
- Agree, too, Stan, Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:14:34
- agreed, Railhead , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:04:29
- Re: Not to stereotype..., John Myers , Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:14:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.