His SID is displaying miles per imperial gallon. If you jam some SID buttons at once you can accidentally switch to imperial. Happens some times. Happened to me and some others here as well.
posted by 68.91.152...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What's new at the Saab (ex-) dealer's, westernny, Fri, 4 May 2012 07:28:36
- Re: What's new at the Saab (ex-) dealer's, Ron, Fri, 4 May 2012 09:40:15
- Re: What's new at the Saab (ex-) dealer's, westernny, Fri, 4 May 2012 10:03:24
- My 04 Arc wagon sees 39 mpg hwy. Prius V is overrated., Norm95, Fri, 4 May 2012 21:35:15
- Re: My 04 Arc wagon sees 39 mpg hwy. Prius V is overrated., EGD , Sun, 6 May 2012 11:38:12
- 39 MPG - NO WAY!!! lol..., Mark from Toronto, Sat, 5 May 2012 13:05:33
- Re: 39 MPG - NO WAY!!! lol..., Dean, Sun, 6 May 2012 08:59:48
- '00 Sedan sees low to mid 40 mpgs @ 60 mph., Norm95, Sat, 5 May 2012 15:48:15
- Re: 39 MPG - NO WAY!!! lol..., Snowmobile , Sat, 5 May 2012 13:42:14
- Hard to belive...., Mark from Toronto, Sat, 5 May 2012 15:53:39
- He makes similar claims, ToddInMA, Mon, 7 May 2012 08:14:53
- Something isn't right ..., Trev, Sat, 5 May 2012 20:18:33
- I get terrible fuel economy around the city., Snowmobile , Sat, 5 May 2012 18:15:02
- 00 Sedan got 23.5 pulling wagon 660 miles. nm, Norm95, Sat, 5 May 2012 16:49:41
- Fisker is a LOT more luxurious than a Prius, Bill Homer, Fri, 4 May 2012 10:58:12
- Still two in my area, JerseySaab , Fri, 4 May 2012 08:40:59
- mine is now selling Fiats..., Pete Saab 9-3 9-7, Fri, 4 May 2012 08:22:28
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!