No quarantine required if you get together the necessary paperwork to show pet has been vaccinated against rabies. I think the pet has to be microchipped to prove its identity, but the system must be a whole lot better than the old one (except for the owners of the quarantine kennels).
posted by 63.240.176...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain?, No Snaab , Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:10:02
- Thanks everyone, No Snaab , Thu, 26 Jul 2012 04:48:19
- Re: Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain? Yes!, SENewhouse, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:08:06
- Work visas..., Noel , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:46:46
- Dual UK/US citizen here, RodM, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:12:52
- I hope you don't have a dog., STICKMAN, Tue, 24 Jul 2012 12:31:03
- Re: Any Yanks who've lived/worked in Britain?, Bill Homer, Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:40:32
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!