NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I like the general's quite a bit. We don't get nearly as much snow as you probably do so Im not sure I am the best test case. But they have been great in snow that we do get, and quiet on dry pavement.
'08 9⁵ 2.3T SportCombi, White
'01 9⁵ Aero Midnight Blue
'11 9⁵ Aero NG (Daughter)
'99 9⁵ Cosmic blue (Son)
'00 9⁵ Aero Silver (Other Son)
Posts in this Thread:
- Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 07:54:261
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Snowmobile , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 17:33:04
- Hakka R2, vvk, Wed, 11 Jan 2017 07:48:04
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Bernie , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 10:40:132
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, bobc , Fri, 6 Jan 2017 05:48:09 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Show us your winter wheels!, Mark from Toronto, Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:28:04
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.