Apex is actually on the list... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have a friend in Cary and another in Waxhaw (south of Charlotte). I lean toward the general Cary-Apex-Raleigh-Durham area but we are pretty open on this. We're planning a couple of extended visits to help in figuring it out. We don't care all that much about the summers as we will likely be in Nova Scotia during summers. And we will be visiting our daughter in New Zealand from time to time.
We don't have to decide right away as we first have to fix up our house here in NH and sell it. But we want to have some good ideas of where to land locked down. I'll be back in touch as we try to learn more.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice on places to move to...., Noel , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:19:28
- Re: Love the Carolinas, but, amicusterrae , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:37:43
- things to consider, Sam, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:52:30
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., cheaptech , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 08:03:39
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., Snowmobile , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:14:26
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., JTRI , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:22:36
- We loved the Raleigh NC area when our son lived there...., MI-Roger , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:24:11
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., Justin@slashpub.net, Sat, 27 Jan 2018 08:44:21
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., EGD , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:40:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!