NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We are considering access to good health services as those will probably become necessary at some point. Being near places with big universities and medium cities seems to be a good plan.
My wife is much more social than I and she meets people almost instantly through the gardening clubs she belongs to. Of course, it's hard to know for sure what another area will be like. Then again, it would only be for about half a year at a time.
I tag along to some social events she comes up with through gardening but don't especially care. There are a few people I ski and bike with, but solo is actually my preference for both of those activities. Always has been.
Oddly, we are more social at our house in Nova Scotia, but that is part of the nature of it being a tiny village (pop. 200).
Since any move is at least a year away (more like 2) we are just checking out the options. The thoughts of people here on TSN are, as always, great!
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (daily driver)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1999 9-3 SE auto (younger daughter's)
2000 9-3 SE 5 speed (elder daughter's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- Advice on places to move to...., Noel , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:19:28
- Re: Love the Carolinas, but, amicusterrae , Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:37:43
- things to consider, Sam, Mon, 29 Jan 2018 16:52:30
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., cheaptech , Sun, 28 Jan 2018 08:03:39
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., Snowmobile , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:14:26
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., JTRI , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:22:36
- We loved the Raleigh NC area when our son lived there...., MI-Roger , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:24:11
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., Justin@slashpub.net, Sat, 27 Jan 2018 08:44:21
- Re: Advice on places to move to...., EGD , Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:40:26
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.