I guess every vote counts! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
So many great photos in this year's contest. Not surprising that it was that close!
I never know if I should be voting for cars, or photography or what (obviously there's a combination for full effect).
3rd place, Martin's tulips in Holland to me was brilliantly constructed with the alignment of the tulip rows and horizon features matching perfectly with the lines of the car to the extent of colours reflecting in the lines in the car... the sky through both sets of windows... genius...
Posts in this Thread:
- 2017 Saabnet.com Photo of the Year Winners!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 12:10:393
- MI-Roger, did you vote for WM's #49, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:40:12
- Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, BobD, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:26:461
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, Rich, Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:21:50
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, Rich, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:18:374
- that video easily got another like, AeroEd , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:34:421
- Nice video, honorable mention ?, GFW3pedals , Tue, 6 Mar 2018 06:08:36
- Re: Richard C - Story of 99 in photo ?, BobD, Mon, 5 Mar 2018 23:49:34
- Re: 2017 Saabnet.com Photo of the Year Winners!, EGD , Sun, 4 Mar 2018 15:12:291
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!