NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
They trick they always manage with me is flanking my car in a parking lot. I can park in a clear spot away from other vehicles and very frequently on returning find huge stretch-cab pickups next to me. Makes backing out a chore especially in a car like a Saab 9000 that has lousy rear visibility to begin with. Next most frequent pickup encounter is being stuck behind a raised one in traffic with its exhaust at eye level, not being able to see a thing beyond it.
Obviously people can drive whatever they like but I just don't see the attraction of these things if not needed for work.
Posts in this Thread:
- I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, GFW3pedals , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:57:121
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, Dan-O, Fri, 15 Jun 2018 05:40:11
- It's not what you drive..., AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:41:56
- Anything truck like, MI-Roger , Sun, 10 Jun 2018 16:04:08
- I hate most oversized - and especially lifted - trucks, DnstrDan , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:52:43
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, cheaptech , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:01:27
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:09:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: I'm convinced it's inherent to pickup trucks, RS , Fri, 8 Jun 2018 07:55:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.