NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Ck out Crosthwaite and Gardiner.......................(UK) =Crosthwaite & Gardiner
Crosthwaite and Gardiner are world class Historic Race Manufacturers and suppliers of Historic Race Parts. email@example.com, ( their e mail address ) was featured in an article in Road and Track they could make them! they make all kinds of parts for old cars, historic racers etc you could ask? I sent them an email asking if they could make Saab viggen axles - they are NLA fr ORIO! - bet they would not be cheap !! these guys re-do million dollar old race cars and exotics! it's a thing now the rich have an exact replica made of their priceless million + dollar original old, valuable car and go race the replica at track days!
->Posting last edited on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 01:16:03.
Posts in this Thread:
- Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Sondeen , Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:19:301
- "OEM parts suppliers", ELaw , Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:56:011
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, turrbo , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:57:05
- PPS is OEM now for some parts..., Jeremy R., Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:13:09
- URO., Norval99 , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:14:25
- Interesting..., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:43:21
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:53:30
- Improvements, Norval99 , Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:51:38
- Re: Interesting..., neil dale , Wed, 13 Jun 2018 16:36:57
- Re: Interesting..., RS , Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:08:21
- Re: Orio parts.... OEM & aftermarket, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 9 Jun 2018 19:27:50
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.