Re: tinted windows - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Spend a little time in really hot, sunny areas of the country and you'll understand why heavy tints are common and permitted!
Posts in this Thread:
- tinted windows, don m , Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:32:33
- Re: tinted windows it is done by shops sometimes illegally, neil dale , Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:03:29
- Re: tinted windows, 93Gator , Sun, 9 Jun 2019 07:53:48
- Re: tinted windows, Craig, Fri, 7 Jun 2019 10:50:24
- Re: tinted windows, JerseySaab , Fri, 7 Jun 2019 05:35:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: tinted windows, Sondeen , Thu, 6 Jun 2019 16:23:08
- Re: tinted windows, bobc , Wed, 5 Jun 2019 18:45:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!