Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames) - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames)
Posted by Dan Wyman [Email] (more from Dan Wyman) on Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:01:31
In Reply to: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), chris g, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:29:53
I'm sure the bimmer is a fine car and that you'll enjoy it. I wouldn't mind having one myself. Our other car is an A-4 and it's also very nice. Maybe we'll have a BMW at some point.
However, as you and others have pointed out, there is a signifant price difference between the BMW and the Saab. Many people have leased a Saab for very low amounts.
Let's face it, some of us could not afford to pay for the BMW, and we jumped at the chance to lease a Saab.
The Saab is a tremendous value for the money. It does many things very well, and has that great hatch. Plus I, for one, love the feel of a turbocharged engine. There's nothing else like it.
Posts in this Thread:
- my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), chris g, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:29:53
- chris g, I hope this doesn't stop you from posting..., Richard P., Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:10:39
- my 93 SE vs my co-workers 325, Dave, Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:38:06
- Re: my 93 SE vs my co-workers 325, david hanley, Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:32:51
- You're right the Saab is faster...., AdamB , Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:21:37
- Re: You're right the Saab is faster...., David Hanley, Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:06:33
- 325i / 184HP - i guess if the 9-3 is 1/10th a second ..., chris g., Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:29:39
- Re: 325i / 184HP - i guess if the 9-3 is 1/10th a second ..., Dan Wyman, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:43:49
- Now hold on there, Chris....., Seamus, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:23:39
- If you read my post, instead of getting defensive, AdamB , Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:21:20
- Maybe...maybe not...., Seamus, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:18:26
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), bill, Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:13:32
- yeah but,, Brian, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:19:27
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), Seamus, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:10:18
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), Dan Wyman, Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:01:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Forgot one thing...., Pieter M. Kuipers, Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:05:29
- good info! did you get the Sport package? n/m, MJM , Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:02:49
- This is still a SAAB site, right?, Wylde1, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:07:43
- SAAB owners can recognize all good cars..., Richard P., Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:27:19
- other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), chris g., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:49:36
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), Jeff La Fleur, Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:28:32
- I agree completely n/m, MJM , Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:01:07
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), ricardo s., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:17:49
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), Wylde1, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:12:51
- Good post...you made your choice..., Richard P., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:56:25
- "No shame losing to 3-series" maybe, but a 325? I'd need a 330!nm, LDH, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:14:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!