SAAB owners can recognize all good cars... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
SAAB owners can recognize all good cars...
Posted by Richard P. (more from Richard P.) on Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:27:19
In Reply to: This is still a SAAB site, right?, Wylde1, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:07:43
and don't you think we should? Should we be like the other BB's where if you don't drive that particular brand than you shouldn't be on this board? No we should view/compare all cars, it helps promote an open mind. We put down BMW drivers all of the time for being snobs, but yet that's exactly what we would be if we didn't allow discussions of other brands. It's fine to be loyal, but stupid to be close-minded.
Richard P. '99 9-3SE HOT
Posts in this Thread:
- my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), chris g, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:29:53
- chris g, I hope this doesn't stop you from posting..., Richard P., Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:10:39
- my 93 SE vs my co-workers 325, Dave, Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:38:06
- Re: my 93 SE vs my co-workers 325, david hanley, Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:32:51
- You're right the Saab is faster...., AdamB , Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:21:37
- Re: You're right the Saab is faster...., David Hanley, Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:06:33
- 325i / 184HP - i guess if the 9-3 is 1/10th a second ..., chris g., Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:29:39
- Re: 325i / 184HP - i guess if the 9-3 is 1/10th a second ..., Dan Wyman, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:43:49
- Now hold on there, Chris....., Seamus, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:23:39
- If you read my post, instead of getting defensive, AdamB , Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:21:20
- Maybe...maybe not...., Seamus, Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:18:26
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), bill, Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:13:32
- yeah but,, Brian, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:19:27
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), Seamus, Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:10:18
- Re: my '00 9-3 base v. my '01 325i(no flames), Dan Wyman, Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:01:31
- Forgot one thing...., Pieter M. Kuipers, Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:05:29
- good info! did you get the Sport package? n/m, MJM , Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:02:49
- This is still a SAAB site, right?, Wylde1, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:07:43
- SAAB owners can recognize all good cars..., Richard P., Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:27:19 <-- Viewing This Message
- other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), chris g., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:49:36
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), Jeff La Fleur, Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:28:32
- I agree completely n/m, MJM , Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:01:07
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), ricardo s., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:17:49
- Re: other posters asked me to do a write -up when(more), Wylde1, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:12:51
- Good post...you made your choice..., Richard P., Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:56:25
- "No shame losing to 3-series" maybe, but a 325? I'd need a 330!nm, LDH, Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:14:34
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!