Re: Since you brought up the topic of car storage...... - Saab Other Cars Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I've kind of wondered about the height needed for those lifts. Looks pretty crammed with 2 low slung sports cars and it looks like they have more headroom than our garage. My thoughts are to build a taller garage to leave lots of headroom and space for storage etc also. Some people already have some vertical space, and if it is to make room for something like the sp250 stacked with a viggen, you wouldn't need as much space as for an SUV driving family or even 2 regular cars (our case).
The big upside for me would be having a lift at home to fix things under the car like exhausts.
Posts in this Thread:
- Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 09:58:46
- Re: Daimler SP-250, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:01:58
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, MI-Roger , Fri, 9 Feb 2018 16:53:42
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, David in Michigan , Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:40:49
- Re: Los Angeles Daimler SP-250, DE, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 04:49:18
- Stelvio, No Snaab, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:23:44
- Re: Stelvio - Drove One!, No Snaab, Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:25:46
- Re: Stelvio - Alfa Lust, Janik , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:50:55
- Re: Stelvio, A1-turbo, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:58:22
- Buick, Snowmobile , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:50:30
- Photo lust, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 08:33:37
- The Citroen DS is on my list too, MI-Roger , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 05:43:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!