Re: Problem with "room" in Wagon Linear - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
try to remove the head rest
that should give you more room
posted by 72.208.74...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Problem with "room" in Wagon Linear, SylvainQc, Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:27:00
- Re: Problem with "room" in Wagon Linear, saabnewbe, Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:48:08
- Three large guys could get snug, but..., Noel , Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:34:41
- try this if you haven't, DE , Mon, 9 Jun 2008 04:06:08
- You can remove the seat bottom? wow..., jgARC03SW , Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:37:39
- About rear seats, SylvainQc, Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:24:14
- Suggestions, zef95, Sun, 8 Jun 2008 18:25:41
- Find shorter friends?? or...., Wasabi, Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:56:29
- Re: Problem with "room" in Wagon Linear, frank , Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:35:14 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!