The map was a nice touch - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
This same guy must have on LI last week. I'm driving in the right lane when I notice this dope passing the guy behind me, on the shoulder. I'm just about to make a right turn so I have to almost stop to let this idiot go by, on the shoulder of the road! Yes, I had my right directional on. Good thing I regularly check my mirrors for idiots. They are actually not that hard to find.
posted by 173.2.167...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- saved my life without getting into an accident, jgARC03SW , Thu, 21 May 2009 16:58:20
- An old post of mine - just smile and wave...., cryptical, Fri, 22 May 2009 08:45:31
- Re: in Massachusetts..., polemera, Fri, 22 May 2009 05:12:48
- While I enjoy messing with people who think they can, jgARC03SW , Thu, 21 May 2009 19:15:27
- Something similar happened to me..., B Millar , Thu, 21 May 2009 18:35:25
- The map was a nice touch, adl6009 , Thu, 21 May 2009 18:06:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- And no I did not give any gestures whatsoever, jgARC03SW , Thu, 21 May 2009 17:26:49
- Map, jgARC03SW , Thu, 21 May 2009 17:01:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!