yup - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
North Yarmouth, here. My '01 will be seen here for at least another few years, and it's not unusual for me to try to open the wrong steel grey wagon with the remote. I seldom see Aeros, that's about it.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- where have all the 9000s and early 9-5's gone?, davec, Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:23:28
- Re: where have all the 9000s and early 9-5's gone?, Kim Ryan Krebs, Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:45:39
- Re: where have all the 9000s and early 9-5's gone?, Kevin Rhodes, Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:23:43
- yup, DE , Thu, 30 Jul 2009 05:03:09 <-- Viewing This Message
- Where were they before??, CY, Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:56:28
- Gee, I have two 9Ks and a '03 9-5, Noel , Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:01:45
- In my driveway, Dan-O, Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:36:22
- Come to Connecticut..., cryptical, Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:07:33
- Yep Ditto, THS, Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:30:04
- Yep., B Millar , Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:42:30
- Where do you live?, Larry West , Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:04:09
- on my street..., James, Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:44:01
- My 2000 9-5 will be celebrating its 10th Birthday soon, MI-Roger , Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:55:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!