need more info - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
does it crank?
If it's been sitting for a month, the battery could be dead. That's easy to solve and fix. Why did it sit for a month? Was there something that went wrong at some point?
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 9-5 still wont start, tom, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:14:52
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, jeff02 , Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:52:34
- Re: 9-5 still wont start /it started but!!!!!!!!!!!!, tom, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:37:23
- "Crank / No start" diagnostics..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:15:20
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, Mark from Toronto, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:56:34
- need more info, Snowmobile , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:27:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, Dean, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:24:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!