Individual cars mpg varies - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Individual cars mpg varies
Posted by Per [Email] (more from Per) on Tue, 5 May 2015 09:56:59
In Reply to: Re: not that out of whack depending, Zach, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:39:08
We have two 08 wagons (2.3T and aero) same engine and same auto transmission. Both have similar miles (80k). I've compared the mpg for both the last 20k miles and the 2.3T has about 10% worse
gas mileage (27-28 freeway vs 30-31 freeway same speed, route, and driver). Both cars runs great and I don't know what makes the difference. One seems to be vibrating a bit more at idle.
posted by 108.192.99...
Posts in this Thread:
- 08 Aero gas mileage, Saabrocket, Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:26:18
- Re: 08 Aero gas mileage, BillU, Sat, 28 Feb 2015 10:24:20
- Re: 08 Aero gas mileage, turbosaab , Sat, 28 Feb 2015 04:33:15
- 08 sportcombi same issue, whitesaab, Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:11:45
- Re: 08 sportcombi same issue - tires, gas, Mark in Marine (MN), Sat, 28 Feb 2015 07:13:07
- Re: 08 sportcombi same issue, Snowmobile , Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:29:32
- Re: 08 sportcombi same issue, Slug , Fri, 27 Feb 2015 10:21:22
- Re: 08 Aero gas mileage, Slug , Fri, 27 Feb 2015 06:10:32
- Re: 08 Aero gas mileage, XLR99 , Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:27:38
- Apples to oranges., dmz789qqq, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 06:50:06
- Yes, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 26 Feb 2015 11:05:43
- May not be normal, MI-Roger , Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:46:23
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!