How to find air leak..... - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
How to find air leak.....
Posted by jimmy (more from jimmy) on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:43:44
In Reply to: Whistling noise from windshield?, Mike Johnson, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 02:32:58
put lots of soapy water on windshield edges, blow compressed air around inside edges of windshield and watch for big bubbles on the outside. You are on your own when it comes to actually sealing the leak. Good Luck!
posted by 174.28.207...
Posts in this Thread:
- Whistling noise from windshield?, Mike Johnson, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 02:32:58
- Smoke machine, AdamSAAB2kAero , Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:28:43
- Good stuff to try! Thank you. Mike nm, Mike Johnson, Sun, 12 Mar 2017 11:46:07
- Re: Whistling noise from windshield?, pme , Sun, 12 Mar 2017 06:26:25
- Re: Whistling noise from windshield?, Bernie , Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:55:32
- How to find air leak....., jimmy, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:43:44 <-- Viewing This Message
- speaking of windshields...., GFW3pedals , Sat, 11 Mar 2017 08:06:09
- Re: Whistling noise from windshield?, Dennis_MA, Sat, 11 Mar 2017 06:14:14
- Re: Whistling noise from windshield?, southsaab , Sat, 11 Mar 2017 04:30:53
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!