Re: Dame Edna is a man !!! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD |
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Being an Aussie past 60, I grew up appreciating the incredible humour of Barry Humphries, the man is a genious and would be worth cruising you-tube for excerpts of his shows, characters like, Lance Boyle, (trade union president of the A.C *.* T. union), Sandy Stone, who spoke with a whistle between his teeth, latterly replaced by the Gost of Sandy Stone!! and the best of all, Sir Les Patterson, Australia's attache to the Yartz!!
Aussie humour at it's best!!! Enjoy
Posts in this Thread:
- Dame Edna is a man !!!, Cannonball, Wed, 15 Mar 2017 17:56:321
- Re: Dame Edna is a man !!!, three_jeeps, Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:04:43
- Some are, Boris Bubbanov, Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:44:31
- Re: Dame Edna is a man !!!, David, Fri, 17 Mar 2017 18:02:33
- It Doesn't Matter, AdamSAAB2kAero , Fri, 17 Mar 2017 09:25:41
- Re: Dame Edna is a man !!!, SWEDECAR , Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:59:06
- Paging Austin Powers... n/m, NCCaniac , Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:49:15
- Re: Dame Edna is a man !!!, Itsasaab , Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:38:19
- Hey! I like my 2008 n/m, MI-Roger , Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:29:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!