Solved! - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It turns out the passenger seat only is run by TWICE so what you do is pull the relay under the front of the seat - very easy to get to - and put 12v to relay socket point 87 and ground from your power source to point 85. Seat is now powered. We tried putting the fuses back in (someone took all of them out) and powering up the whole car but that didn't work, who knows who has done what to a junkyard car, but bypassing the relay worked. Double check those pin numbers on your donor car if you try it but it does work.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Joe , Sun, 27 May 2018 12:19:47
- Solved!, Joe , Mon, 28 May 2018 09:20:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Itsasaab , Sun, 27 May 2018 18:00:50
- SAAB Boneyard North of L.A., DnstrDan , Mon, 28 May 2018 21:27:59
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, EGD , Mon, 28 May 2018 16:10:38
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, thetallguy , Mon, 28 May 2018 04:24:30
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Joe , Sun, 27 May 2018 18:06:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!