SAAB Boneyard North of L.A. - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Itsasaab, have you tried Elite Foreign Auto Parts in Sun Valley? Between Burbank and San Fernando. Just do your homework before you go, price wise. They're not run as pick-n-pulls. You have to tell them what you want and then their house labor pulls the part for you.
The north county L.A. auto salvage yards have an interesting business plan. I think many of them are owned by extended families. Each yard segregates by auto make, allowing them to set prices. Be ready to walk away if you don't reach a deal you like.
'04 9⁵ Aero Sedan (m/t)
'04 9⁵ Aero Wagon (a/t)
'99 9⁵ SE (LPT) - donated in '20
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Joe , Sun, 27 May 2018 12:19:47
- Solved!, Joe , Mon, 28 May 2018 09:20:59
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Itsasaab , Sun, 27 May 2018 18:00:50
- SAAB Boneyard North of L.A., DnstrDan , Mon, 28 May 2018 21:27:59 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, EGD , Mon, 28 May 2018 16:10:38
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, thetallguy , Mon, 28 May 2018 04:24:30
- Re: Removing A Junkyard Passenger Seat Without Power, Joe , Sun, 27 May 2018 18:06:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!