Re: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?
Posted by jarrald [Email] (more from jarrald) on Tue, 26 Nov 2019 06:42:49
In Reply to: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?, Mike Johnson, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 05:52:11
sounds like you obviously swapped the bulb too. I know sometimes I have had fog lamps intermittently work and turns out to be the bulb filament is loose so replace the bulb. try cleaning the contacts of the plug with electrical contact cleaner? spray cleaner then slide the plug in and out a lot to help clean scrape it clean. It's probably not the issue but worth a shot. hope not wiring issue!!
posted by 155.109....
Posts in this Thread:
- Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?, Mike Johnson, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 05:52:11
- It was the tiny 15 amp fuse., Mike Johnson, Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:52:07
- Similar problem - Operator Error cause, MI-Roger , Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:01:59
- Re: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?, Boris Bubbanov, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 11:16:51
- Re: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?, SWEDECAR , Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:29:13
- Re: Not the bulb - Not the orange relay - Any suggestions?, jarrald, Tue, 26 Nov 2019 06:42:49 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!