Car-Quest - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I know they have been swallowed up by Advance Auto, but I was able to obtain an original OEM Mitsubishi or Panasonic(?) NSS from Car-Quest when I needed to replace this part on my 2000 9-5. Hopefully Advance Auto can provide the OEM part.
As for your CPS: Replace it at the same time as you replace your O2 Sensors. Removing both O2 sensors will give you an uncluttered path to remove and replace the CPS. My solution to reinstalling the tricky heat shield is to first install the CPS without the heat shield to easily align its mounting tab with the hole in the block. Only then do you place the heat shield over the CPS, install the screw, and tighten things down.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- 04 Arc- trans dipstick removal question, jimlaman , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 11:25:57
- Pulls right out, MI-Roger , Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:24:50
- Re: 04 Arc- trans dipstick removal question, FredKolb12 , Fri, 15 Jan 2021 07:07:38
- Ok found the removal procedure, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:41:55
- 2nd part, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:43:10
- Some pics, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:55:11
- Pic 2, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:56:28
- Pic 3, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:57:18
- Re: Pic 4, crawdad , Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:57:56
- Re: Pic 4, jimlaman , Sat, 16 Jan 2021 09:46:02
- Re: Pic 4, jimlaman , Sat, 16 Jan 2021 09:45:06
- Re: Pic 4, jimlaman , Sat, 16 Jan 2021 09:44:59
- Car-Quest, MI-Roger , Sun, 17 Jan 2021 12:39:10 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Pic 4, crawdad , Sun, 17 Jan 2021 12:18:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!