That's a valid point - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Since I don't see rust here hardly ever, I didn't think about that and of course they should be replaced if weakened by rust too.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Do you replace spring clamps on coolant hoses?, bender , Wed, 11 May 2022 08:49:27
- Re: Do you replace spring clamps on coolant hoses?, cgwiz , Fri, 13 May 2022 09:29:34
- Re: Do you replace spring clamps on coolant hoses?, Boris Bubbanov, Thu, 12 May 2022 09:57:44
- Re: Do you replace spring clamps on coolant hoses?, Snowmobile , Thu, 12 May 2022 05:51:37
- No, SWEDECAR , Wed, 11 May 2022 10:34:261
- Re: No, Bernie , Wed, 11 May 2022 18:15:00
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!