Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called? - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Most likely, the major leak is from the valve above that Y-shaped pipe and not the pipe or hoses themselves.
By now, most people remove that snake nest of hoses and bypass valve and install two traditional heater hoses to get rid of the valve system since we have learned that it does not fill any major function.
You can find plenty of info here using the search.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, David, Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:27:17
- Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, David, Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:52:39
- Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, Boris Bubbanov, Sun, 20 Nov 2022 14:10:20
- Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, SWEDECAR , Sun, 20 Nov 2022 08:09:58 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, pme , Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:23:38
- Re: Coolant Leak - What are these hoses and connector called?, FredKolb12 , Sun, 20 Nov 2022 06:31:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!