Re: E-codes - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
ecodes are a direct replacement (minor wiring plug change, but otherwise bolt right on)... but DOT and ecode assemblies are not compatible in terms of parts... you need the whole assembly. From the outside of the car, both look pretty much the same, but with closer inspection, the lenses are different and the backs are different also.
I have never bought these new, only used. Ecodes were stock in Canada up to about 1990/91, so there is a used parts stream here to pull from.
Posts in this Thread:
- Headlight Upgrade, Roger D , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 08:03:38
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, vsfoxe , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:25:12
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:34:15
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Roger D , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:01:29
- Re: Headlight Upgrade, Justin VanAbrahams , Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:08:15
- all this and..., Snowmobile , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 07:04:35
- Re: all this and..., Norval99 , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 14:01:08
- Re: all this and..., Justin VanAbrahams , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:20:22
- Re: E-codes, Roger D , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 09:22:53
- Re: E-codes, Norval99 , Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:45:18
- Re: E-codes, Snowmobile , Mon, 9 Jan 2017 05:09:59
- Re: E-codes, Roger D , Mon, 9 Jan 2017 11:05:20
- Re: E-codes, Saabina, Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:55:27
- Re: E-codes, Snowmobile , Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:45:34 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!