Re: Stormy Breakdown (long) - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/31 Member of the Year |
7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup - Members see fewer ads. - Latest Member Gallery Photos
Re: Stormy Breakdown (long)
Posted by dr fall [Email] (more from dr fall) on Thu, 3 May 2018 20:12:37
In Reply to: Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), S Carlson, Thu, 3 May 2018 10:34:54
I got stuck at a busy intersection in the Bay area when it was foggy and wet. Some guy in a pick up truck suggested that I check the distributor cap and rotor for moisture and to wipe it dry. I did that and it fired right up. He said that I drove a funny looking car. 90SPG
posted by 99.160.191...
Posts in this Thread:
- Stormy Breakdown (long), Arabiflora , Wed, 2 May 2018 21:48:32
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long) FOLLOW-UP, Arabiflora , Sat, 12 May 2018 00:58:191
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), Saabina, Wed, 2 May 2018 23:41:28
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), S Carlson, Thu, 3 May 2018 10:34:54
- Re: Stormy Daniels Breakdown (ugh), eee, Wed, 9 May 2018 06:18:25
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), dr fall, Thu, 3 May 2018 20:12:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), dr fall, Thu, 3 May 2018 19:42:12
- Re: Stormy Breakdown (long), dr fall, Thu, 3 May 2018 19:41:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!