Re: Car won't start - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Car won't start
Posted by Steven Mitchem [Email] (more from Steven Mitchem) on Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:53:18
In Reply to: Car won't start, Stacy, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:49:17
Do you have spark. If you don't I think that car is a crank position sensor on it.Crank position sensors down by the harmonic balancer on the firewall side of the engine. Definitely need to make sure you have spark.
posted by 172.58.141...
Posts in this Thread:
- Car won't start, Stacy, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:49:17
- Try unplugging the AMM, Art Dent, Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:51:41
- Re: won't start, Tom G , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:10:17
- Try unplugging your NTC sensor, Notnoel , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:30:22
- Re: Car won't start, stopsaabn , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:13:19
- Re: Car won't start, Sandy Hague, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 19:10:57
- Re: Car won't start, Name Left Blank, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 18:58:34
- Re: Car won't start, vsfoxe , Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:25:391
- Re: Car won't start, Steven Mitchem, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:53:18 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!