Try unplugging your NTC sensor - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
it is found on the top center of the head, near the injectors (usually is blue). I had one die and it essentially told the engine that it was -50 degrees below zero and would flood the engine.
The other usual suspect is the ignition control module in the driver's side left fender. Before I converted to T5 I always carried spares of these two sensors. Fuel pump relay is another possibility. Turn the key to on, but don't crank it. You should be able to hear the fuel pump start up. If all is silence, then the relay or pump may be answer. You can also gently crack open your fuel line (car off) and gas should be expelled if the system is under pressure as it should be.
->Posting last edited on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:33:46.
Posts in this Thread:
- Car won't start, Stacy, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:49:17
- Try unplugging the AMM, Art Dent, Fri, 7 Dec 2018 14:51:41
- Re: won't start, Tom G , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 12:10:17
- Try unplugging your NTC sensor, Notnoel , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:30:22 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Car won't start, stopsaabn , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:13:19
- Re: Car won't start, Sandy Hague, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 19:10:57
- Re: Car won't start, Name Left Blank, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 18:58:34
- Re: Car won't start, vsfoxe , Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:25:391
- Re: Car won't start, Steven Mitchem, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:53:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!