Ah! - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It solved getting crank position for Trionic! Rather important, and I didn't want a sensor hanging off the front of the engine. :)
posted by 66.60.157...
Posts in this Thread:
- Flywheel resurfacing and lightening, AaronG, Tue, 4 Dec 2018 13:47:54
- Re: Flywheel resurfacing and lightening, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:13:16
- What was the major problem? n/m, AaronG, Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:03:33
- ?, Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 6 Dec 2018 03:08:40
- Re: ?, AaronG, Thu, 6 Dec 2018 03:36:47
- Ah!, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 7 Dec 2018 15:27:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- Flywheel resurfacing and lightening, SwedishDynamicsInc , Tue, 4 Dec 2018 14:53:41
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!