Part of the heated PCV system - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Metal tube is used to lead hot coolant to warm inside rubber hose for crank case ventilation gasses (PCV) when they are drawn from valve cover to air intake pipe or throttle body.
This to stop ice build up in certain climates and freezing of PCV system.
Metal tube never goes bad but the two rubber hoses will.
p/n 7517014 and 7523913
There are also a few different ones used on the 9000
->Posting last edited on Sat, 22 Dec 2018 08:45:37.
Posts in this Thread:
- Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, Scott Paterson , Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:49:42
- THREAD CLOSED, Scott Paterson , Sat, 5 Jan 2019 14:44:25
- Various plastic and rubber parts, RS , Mon, 31 Dec 2018 04:18:05
- Re: windshield wiper motor. n/m, Tom G , Wed, 26 Dec 2018 17:16:03
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, Name Left Blank, Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:33:50
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, Bloodnose , Mon, 24 Dec 2018 08:46:05
- 1989 C900 Upper Chain Guide - 7505845.....n/m, vsfoxe , Sat, 22 Dec 2018 21:33:061
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, vsfoxe , Fri, 21 Dec 2018 21:09:11
- Remembered the other thing..., Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 21 Dec 2018 07:22:46
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, bengen, Thu, 20 Dec 2018 06:58:10
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, southsaab , Thu, 20 Dec 2018 05:39:31
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, S Carlson, Wed, 19 Dec 2018 21:01:38
- Re: Possible Unavailable Classic 900 Parts from Orio in the Future, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:54:30
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!