WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR... - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
7/20 New Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More |
7/20: Saab Convention Photos |
7/11: Saab Photo of the Year Winners |
New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main C900 Bulletin Board | BBFAQ |
Prev by Date | Next by Date | Post Followup ]
Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR...
Posted by Joeychess (more from Joeychess) on Fri, 13 Mar 2020 07:33:29
.. a terribly beaten 89 SPG?
1. turbo doesnt engaged...starts and idles...
2. ripped out front headlight. damage to wiring
3. rusted through front panel fenders. both sides
4. A arms rusted
5. Paint faded
6. Sitting for awhile.
7. You'll be towing it 120 miles to get her home.
8. Owner has red replacement parts(fenders) cut out of another saab. This car is black.
9. Aero wheels that need reconditioning.
10. Interior charcoal grey and weathered, glove box curled on edges, cracks, etc...
This is a short list of obvious issues however, based on this alone and being optimistic about whats salvagable to get her back...What you guys give for this project?...I'm interested in your responses.
P.S. ...I'm not a wrench so I'll be paying someone else for their services and time!
posted by 199.167.196...
Posts in this Thread:
- WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR..., Joeychess, Fri, 13 Mar 2020 07:33:29 <-- Viewing This Message
- PLANS..., Joeychess, Fri, 13 Mar 2020 19:59:26
- PAID 500...Thank you all!!!, Joeychess, Fri, 13 Mar 2020 19:52:33
- Re: WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR..., Notnoel , Fri, 13 Mar 2020 14:17:141
- Re: WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR..., Saabina, Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:42:33
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!