Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Put voltage to fuse #30 and pump works beautifully. Still something g before that circuit. Everything checks out on the
Fuse block (all the Bentley checks) so now gota go to the overpressure switch. Gota check that next. Hard to imagine it can cut the circuit out all together and imagine it’s just a vacuum-operated, intermittent switch, but what the h#%* do I know 😂😂
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, SaabAficionado , Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:30:07
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, Bernie , Tue, 26 Oct 2021 17:57:44
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, Cmyles , Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:23:33
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, SaabAficionado , Sat, 27 Nov 2021 13:50:49
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, SaabAficionado , Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:54:48 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, SaabAficionado , Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:11:13
- Re: Relay on Front of the Relay Block Above the LH Computer, SaabAficionado , Mon, 1 Nov 2021 08:55:22
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!