Re: future 9K Aero owner? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: future 9K Aero owner?
Posted by Paul De Keukelaere [Email] (more from Paul De Keukelaere) on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:40:04
In Reply to: future 9K Aero owner?, Ram85SPG, Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:10:17
Well, some relatively non-routine things to review:
- Replace fuel tank straps (at 130,000 miles)
- Power steering hoses (at 135,000 miles)
-Tighten sub-frame bolts (at 120,000 miles)
- Power steering idler pulley bracket (broken at 128,000 miles)
- Replace front hood shocks (112,000 miles)
- Replace clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder (58,000 miles)
- Repair exhaust heat shield mounted under body (74,000 miles)
- Replace heater core and blower motor (105,000 miles)
- Replace fuel pump (123,000 miles)
- Replace battery cables (134,000 miles)
- Repair passenger seat back recliner mechanism (136,000 miles)
posted by 67.82.4...
Posts in this Thread:
- future 9K Aero owner?, Ram85SPG, Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:10:17
- pull.the.trigger, Diamond Dave, Mon, 12 Sep 2016 14:38:08
- Re: future 9K Aero owner?, amarker , Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:29:47
- Re: future 9K Aero owner?, Bill Homer, Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:21:181
- Re: future 9K Aero owner?, Paul De Keukelaere, Mon, 22 Aug 2016 17:40:04 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!