Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 9000 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?
Posted by mgw [Email] (more from mgw) on Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:37:12
I have spark and good fuel pressure. FPR hold vacumm. Car will fire up on carb cleaner/ start fluid.....
New fuel pump, Walbro, and filter
Car was sitting for 3 years, I drained tank..
Could a throttle body get clogged?
I am stumped.
posted by 24.11.15...
Posts in this Thread:
- Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, mgw, Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:37:12 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, thetallguy , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 03:21:27
- Please Help: still nostart - can throttle body clog? 97 9k CSE, Name Left Blank, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:27:08
- Re: What kind of car? Year? etc... more details. n/m, Street, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:39:47
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, weston, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:33:01
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, william, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:39:30
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, 2002 Viggen, Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:07:40
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, sam96CS , Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:13:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!