Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog? - Saab 9000 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Throttle body can get dirty, but clogging would be impossible if the car has an air filter.
A clogged throttle body would deprive it of air. If it fires up on starter fluid or carb cleaner then that points to fuel starvation.
How so if the fuel pressure is good? Sticky injectors?
Posts in this Thread:
- Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, mgw, Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:37:12
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, thetallguy , Sun, 25 Mar 2018 03:21:27
- Please Help: still nostart - can throttle body clog? 97 9k CSE, Name Left Blank, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:27:08
- Re: What kind of car? Year? etc... more details. n/m, Street, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 15:39:47
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, weston, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:33:01
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, william, Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:39:30
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, 2002 Viggen, Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:07:40
- Re: Please Help: still no start - can throttle body clog?, sam96CS , Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:13:47 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!