Are you in LA, CA area? - Saab NG9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I have one socket left in stock but you would have to pick it up since I'm not set up for shipping or mailing easily.
Posts in this Thread:
- Source for Tail Light Socket ?, NonStop , Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:51:56
- Light sockets are available, HUD windshields too!, 900EMS , Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:59:02
- Re: Source for Tail Light Socket ?, 900EMS , Sat, 2 Nov 2013 19:08:37
- Re: Source for Tail Light Socket ?, Adam Glenday, Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:03:57
- Re: Source for Tail Light Socket ?, Dave the Knave, Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:31:43
- Are you in LA, CA area?, SWEDECAR , Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:20:19 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!