Something Weird...please help - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Something Weird...please help
Posted by Lee Kellert [Email] (more from Lee Kellert) on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:59:08
OK, I need everyone's help here. For the past couple of days something very strange has been happening with my 99 9-3 HOT. When I take turns aggressively (fast) or hard, my brake light comes on and the little orange triangle with the exclamation mark flashes and I hear a chime (ding-dong). This also happens when I brake while turning and sometimes when I hit the brakes hard. Any ideas?
My first thought was that my pads needed replacing, but I only have about 25k on the car. Then the car started its odd behavior no matter whether I hit the brakes or not (see above turning issue). Any help that anyone can provide will be appreciated. I don't trust my dealer all that much and I would like to go in with some ammo so that I can respond to the ultimate "we were unable to duplicate the problem" diagnosis.
Posts in this Thread:
- Something Weird...please help, Lee Kellert, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:59:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Had same problem last week. Top off brake fluid N/M, Todd , Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:00:45
- Check you Brake Fluid ASAP N/M, Wade, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 16:21:04
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Lee Kellert, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:11:29
- I had the same problem. I was low on brake fluid. (n/m), TheGens, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:20:04
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Mark Ehrlich, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:07:50
- Check your brake fluid...., Richard P., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:22:17
- Re: Something Weird...please help, AlexG, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:35:49
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Penport, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:13:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!