Re: Something Weird...please help - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main NG900 & OG93 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Something Weird...please help
Posted by Mark Ehrlich [Email] (more from Mark Ehrlich) on Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:07:50
In Reply to: Something Weird...please help, Lee Kellert, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:59:08
I am having exactly the same problem, which started a week ago. I have an appointment for service regarding a suspension matter, and I'll bring it up and report back.
Posts in this Thread:
- Something Weird...please help, Lee Kellert, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:59:08
- Had same problem last week. Top off brake fluid N/M, Todd , Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:00:45
- Check you Brake Fluid ASAP N/M, Wade, Sun, 01 Oct 2000 16:21:04
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Lee Kellert, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:11:29
- I had the same problem. I was low on brake fluid. (n/m), TheGens, Sat, 30 Sep 2000 09:20:04
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Mark Ehrlich, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 12:07:50 <-- Viewing This Message
- Check your brake fluid...., Richard P., Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:22:17
- Re: Something Weird...please help, AlexG, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:35:49
- Re: Something Weird...please help, Penport, Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:13:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!