Re: Swap 9-5 intake manifold and throttle body into Viggen? - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
The Viggen engine is a 2.3 liter. It is effectively the same engine as the 9-5 Aero for the same model year.
Your biggest gain may come from installing the 'cobra pipe' and turbo from a 2006 thru 2009 9-5 Aero as it is the best flowing inlet pipe SAAB used.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan - My daily driver
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
- Swap 9-5 intake manifold and throttle body into Viggen?, thetallguy , Thu, 13 Feb 2020 03:09:55
- throttle body is changed for PCV....., Jimmy, Sat, 15 Feb 2020 08:08:42
- Re: Swap 9-5 intake manifold and throttle body into Viggen?, MI-Roger , Thu, 13 Feb 2020 17:42:34 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Swap 9-5 intake manifold and throttle body into Viggen?, Jeremy R., Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:28:41
- Re: Swap 9-5 intake manifold and throttle body into Viggen?, Viggener , Thu, 13 Feb 2020 04:41:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!