Re: The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:22:16
In Reply to: The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told, Bart, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:07:58
I was surprised that Merc decided to advertise for their flagship car in the first place, then a weird ad like that to boot.
I don't like the State of Independence thing much either. I think Saab should highlight the turbo WAY more than they are now. If the American market is all about power, then highlight that...seems simple to me.
A fried of mine says the voice in the ads "sounds like a Euro-f@g to me" No offense to anyone ("Not that there's anything wrong with that!"-Seinfeld).
posted by 64.158....
Posts in this Thread:
- The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told, Bart, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:07:58
- Re: Sounds rather lame..., STICKMAN, Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:25:01
- Re: The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told, Jason 0W-40, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:40:11
- At least there are no running bulls, phred, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:25:33
- I thought that it was a hoot the first 2 times, RS , Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:43:10
- 469hp and stump pulling torque...., Richard Pl, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:26:10
- hah, really. nm, RedSkunk, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:22:16
- Re: The Greatest Car Commercial Ever Told, Ed NC, Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:22:16 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!