Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?
Posted by Ed NC (more from Ed NC) on Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:22:58
In Reply to: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, Steve Mac, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:42:35
Mitsubishis, Neons, Focus
Pickemup trucks (Dodge Rams especially)
posted by 216.237.19...
Posts in this Thread:
- OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, Steve Mac, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:42:35
- BUICKS!!!!, saabgirlie , Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:43:58
- new Merc E class, new full-size pickup, MO, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:00:06
- Yellow Crown Vics..., ChrisB, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:30:36
- Ricers and older mid/full-size American cars (-), Saabing in KS, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:56:13
- Oh, they drive the state of Massachusetts :-P n/m, TKC, Thu, 2 Oct 2003 06:06:09
- HS Seniors in mom's C-Class, bkoeth, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 17:08:50
- Central California, bkoeth, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 16:54:29
- Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, Greg W, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:45:22
- In southern VT..., Gehn, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:42:54
- Here in ATL, they can be in a number of different veh's, RS , Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:35:11
- Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, Atul, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:06:25
- Here on Long Island..., Chuck, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:40:41
- Coast-to-coast observations..., Adrian, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:44:11
- Ricers......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:24:20
- Boston Globe says Saabs are the fastest car on, Nathaniel, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:21:47
- Speed doesn't always mean aggressive, Noel , Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:16:14
- H2s and big ass trucks around here in New England. nm, Chris., Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:41:34
- Re: Saabs are the fastest car on the MassPike, compaqted, Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:11:09
- On the Pike yesterday, new 9-3SS..., AMG , Wed, 1 Oct 2003 04:51:03
- Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, KeithR, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:22:24
- Re: OT/ What do the most aggressive drivers drive?, Ed NC, Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:22:58 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!